Saat ini banyak istilah dgn semangat kekinian yang serba Electronic dan Computerized sekedar menambah khasanah perbendaharaan… THE “E”:
Long before people invented terms like E-banking, E-book, E-health, E-commerce, E-learning, E-mail, etc, Javanese people were the pioneers of those “E”s.
Here are some of those “E” terms :
1. e-mbuh: disconected from communication due to the inability to figure out something.
2. e-ndasmu: high amplitude anger, full of energy transfered orally to others.
3. e-alah: a status quo created due to the incompatibility between the principles held by somebody and the reality.
4. e-ntut: an invisible, untraceable attack send to an area by biologically naturally created gas. This gas is not eco friendly.
5. e-dan: a systemic error at the CPU (central processing unit) embedded inside the head, which causes incapabilities to process data logically.
6. e-nak: a conclusion sent out from a sensory system after processing easy, yummy data and or an input.
7. e-link: mechanism of the brain retrieving past data.
8. e-lok: the look of your partner 15 years ago.
9. e-nom: your look 25 years ago.
10. e-ndang: your classmate
11. e-mber : agree to something that your friend said
12. e-mper : a space for you to sell anything for free, especially during Car Free Day
13. e-yke : banci calling himself
14. e-yang : most wanted person on lebaran day
15. e-lu : how to call your friend
16. e-gepe : whatever you say laaaahhh.
17. e-ladalah : surprised expression regarding something funny
View on Path